Sunday, November 23, 2008

Bobble Head

Work afforded me the chance to attend my first NBA game. I was part of a mini college fair hosted by the San Antonio Spurs. It wasn't a very impressive program, but they're in the business of entertainment... not education. I give them an "A" for effort. That "A" was not influence by the hand written thank you note nor the Ginobili bobble head I was give. After fair I joined my colleague from Texas Christian University to watch the game against the Denver Nuggets. While inside we ran into a couple other college reps and we hung out together before the game got started. One of the reps was a reminder why I have a secret "thing" for red-heads. Thank you ma'am!

The game was... pretty good. Spurs lost, though. I have no allegiance to any NBA team. However, while in college I did become somewhat of a Pistons fan. I've been in Texas long enough, and been recruiting San Antonio students long enough that the second NBA team I would support would be the San Antonio Spurs.

So...

Go Spurs Go!

2 comments:

Kristian said...

It's not a secret if you post it on your brog on the interweb. Loose lips sink ships my friend-- think about it. This does explain your odd attraction to my brother though.

Reedo Burrito said...

Don't be jealous!