Friday, November 7, 2008

... Let me explain

Blogging has become a fun hobby for me. When I find the time I blog. However, with the amount of travel I've been doing, I'm left with too few opportunities to put my thoughts in text. Last month was a poor showing on my part. I get a "D" for effort. This is like middle school language arts all over again.

Right. So... My good friend Barry, known to others as Barack, is now President-elect for the U.S. and A. I figured after a long stint without a posting by me, I'd share a fun post with you. Actually just this fun picture.

This shirt was given to my by my mom. Although, I didn't wear it to work, nor to my polling station, I did wear it the rest of the evening. For the most part, it got some laughs and greetings of support. However, I did see a few faces (a few, friends of mine) less than pleased. My political stance is pretty clear. None-the-less, I hope you like the picture.


4 comments:

Kristian said...

Hahahahahahahaha! That shirt is the most amazing thing I've seen since I saw a pack of wild dogs eating a donkey carcass. Good work Mom.

Ashley said...

I love the shirt - it is fabulous. Miss you xoxoxoxo

Reedo Burrito said...

I just thought of it. But I thought I'd point out that this post doesn't reflect what one would consider a "Friendly Filipino" would post.

Ang says:! said...

http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/3442/picture2au9.png