If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. Unless what you have to say is funny. Then, feel free to write about it in a blog.
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Carnival
I struggle with working excessive hours more recently. The past three days I have worked at least 11 hours, and from now until after Valentines Day (a.k.a. Singles Awareness Day), my hours wont lessen.
Now and then, I am blessed with a night out. Last weekend, friends and I attended Carnival in Austin. My feet and legs were sore from the dancing, and when we left it was pretty damn cold. None the less, it was a great time.
Entourage with me.
Entourage without me.
The music was upbeat, loud, and caused uncontrollable body movement. Good times!
2 comments:
Wow that music sounds amazing! Any music that incorporates whistles is OK in my book
Can I get an Amen?
Post a Comment