In just days I will be away in the Yucatan enjoying not being at the office. Love the office, dislike the current work load. But who am I to complain. I work in education. My office is closed for two weeks during the winter holiday season. I can take a Spring Break (regardless of the fact that I am taking it at the end of the month of April, and all college aged, free spirited, ready to throw their inhibitions to the wind, looking for a one night stand without remorse co-eds... are already back at school preparing for finals.)
Where was I?
Oh yeah. Sweet job. Yeah, I need a vacation.
Off too the Yucatan on Thursday, back in early May. Once I arrive, well... sh*t. Back to work again. For now I will allow myself to slumber, and dream of my carefree afternoons in a hammock, drinking Coronas, trying to retrain myself not to put my lime in the bottle, and eating tons of fresh, fresh fruit. Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment