Saturday, November 13, 2010

... surprise ...

I really wanted to wait until May 2011 for my next post, but decided to post today after seeing someone else's blog post. I know "else's" isn't a word, back off.

So, what do I post about today? I got nothin'! I'm just sick and tired thinking about how my last blog post was about how I invented the question-mark. Trues story. However, that story is now irrelevant, like throw pillows on beds (hella dumb).

I'd rather you follow me on Twitter. I tweet almost every fricken day. The limit of 140 characters is more appealing to my laziness. Plus, I have an audience of 360 followers versus the who-the-hell-knows-or-cares-how-many-there-are-of-you who at one point may or may not have read this blog. Granted, of those 360, some are lookin' to sell something that I AIN'T gonna buy. There are some individuals, even other than friends, that I engage with. Again, there's reasons why I prefer Twitter over this.

Now, I was at one point quite interested in the 20somethings blogger deal, but again. I fell of the wagon and wasn't willing to commit (which is weird because I don't have problems with "commitment"). The fact of the matter is, I know I wont keep up with this so be shocked when something pops up here. But be prepared for the lackluster.

No comments: