I woke up with awesome bedhead this morning. I sleep with my pillows in a way that allows for tactful molding of my hair. It's not even the front of my hair (it never is). It is in the back, most often on my right side that fans out... and it gets some good height! Luckily, Shemp, my dog, is the only one who sees me first thing in the morning. He's too focused on waking my ass up to take him out to pee that he doesn't give a damn. He's got the subtle whine that he does that because we've had him for so many years, I automatically wake up when I hear him doing it. This morning, I tried to lay completely still so that he thought I wasn't waking, but he knew. That son of a bitch knew! Unfortunately, If I have to walk him, my neighbors get to see the awesomeness that is my sweet hair. Lucky them.What's on my agenda for today? Not too sure anymore. I don't think dinner plans are any longer an option, but I do think I'll attend a fraternity initiation at Texas State. Today should also involve studying. Darn you grad school for taking my lazy Sundays away from me!
And that's a wrap. I'm gonna finish drinking my tea, and postpone doing anything of importance for as long as I can put it off. Cheers!
No comments:
Post a Comment