Friday, June 20, 2008

It's Friday!

Last blog, apparently not as funny as I thought it initially was. Level of concern: Low.


I was exhausted last night. So much, that I left the bathroom light on. How inconsiderate of me. My exhaust was a result of a full day of work, coming home to a halg hour of yard work and a roommate that required accompaniment to an Asian market on the other side of town, followed by an evening jog around the neighborhood, and packing for the weekend. Needless to say, I crashed... I crashed hard. I did manage to wake up early this morning for the 3rd time this week and arrived in town early enough to grab breakfast.

I will get through today's work day with the motivation that at 7:15 p.m. CST I will be on a plane headed for home. The last time I was in California was in March for my late grandmother's funeral. I had to cut my trip to Mexico short when I learned of the news. This however will be a much more lighthearted trip. Tomorrow I get to see my two little cousins in a Dance Recital, and Sunday is my old man's birthday. Although both trips home I saw family members, this particular trip will be much happier.

What does my work day hold? Returning phone calls and emails to students. Why? So they can get accepted, come to campus, and do what college kids do.

2 comments:

Lyla Lou said...

YAY, dance recitals are sooooo cute!!!

Reedo Burrito said...

Oh, and I've got two of the cutest cousins on the face of the earth. It'll be a great trip.