Thursday, July 17, 2008

Clearly NOT a San Francisco Treat

This evening I read that voters in the city and county of San Francisco continuously demonstrate thinking out of the box (and in the can?). For the record, I have never been a registered voter in my hometown or home state. Thus, I DON'T take any responsibility for voting in a republican governor (see previous blog). I do wish I had a part in the most recent measure up for the November ballot. What a sight to see!


One can only express so much, as to the pride he feels towards his hometowns folk. I love political satire. It makes me proud to be an American?

I try not to be to politically vocal on my blog, but it's my blog, right? Thus, I am free to share my political views. By the way... my brother is a communist. (You know sha-ta?)

No comments: