Friday, July 25, 2008

This is crappy

There; I said it.

For the past two weeks we've been short staffed. With three vacant positions and one of my colleagues on vacation, it's been myself and my one other coworker. Sure, there are a few supervisors around. However, we've been doing most of the face to face work. I've stated in the past how much I love my job and that has not changed. The difference is that I like MY job, not mine and two others'!

Luckily, the coworker who was on vaca came back today. I can't be mad at her for being on vacation. She deserves it. Hell, we all do around here. I especially can't complain because in 17 days I will be on my way to my two week vacation in Marrakesh, Morocco. 11 days in Africa. How sweet is that?

I will be providing a plethora of photos from this upcoming trip. It will be, as my roommate overly describes everything as, "epic".

4 comments:

Frogg said...

You keep doing an amazing job over there. I know you are doing all that you can. I'm proud of you. And when the 17th day from now comes....look out!!! Morrrrrocco!! Yeah I said it spanish ;o) Live it up!!

It will be more than bloggable!

E.

Susel said...

I definitely know how much it sucks when you're short staffed at your job. boo..but at least you have a great trip to look forward to! *jealous*

Kristian said...

Dude the trip is going to be epic. We're going to the Sahara! How many people can say they've done that? Can't wait to see you bro!

Frogg said...

post! - just kidding, but you know I'm an avid reader.

:)