I've made it clear from the get go that I am not good about being a regular blogger. However, it's hit and miss each month. It just so happens that this month has a little bit of a gap between posts... and by a gap I mean almost two weeks. What a douche.
However with 20 minutes left in the day and my promise to one of my high school compadres J. Jay. Our friendship revolved around a friendship bound in a secret named organization known to outsiders as SMB. That's neither here, nor there. But I promised him earlier today that I would blog and for him I will follow through.
I was overcome by the urge to purchase a Thin Mint Cookie Blizzard from Dairy Queen. Couldn't for the life of my find a friend or neighbor who was interested in one as well. I called to find out when they were closing, which ended up being in 20 minutes. I jumped in the Bu (which I washed earlier in the evening) and drove cautiously but with haste to the DQ on Stassney. Although there was only one fella in line ahead of me, he was ordering for what seemed like what would feed a Gad damn Hockey Team. !!! But I got my tasty treat and drove home.
So here I am scraping the bottom of the green abyss with insanely large chunks of thin mint cookie all with Elvis Costello playing in the background on iTunes.
And this wraps up my weekend. A weekend of evenings with friends and new acquaintances in San Marcos, and Austin. Tomorrow: New Student Orientation. I L-O-V-E, love my job!
1 comment:
I wish I could eat ice cream. I'm so jealous! And don't worry, summer time usually ends up in gaps for bloggers, I'm sure a few of us will stick around until you pick up again!
Post a Comment