Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Maybe it's a silent "J"

I went jogging this evening. Neighbor "A.P." convinced me when I arrived home after 8 tonight that we should go for a run around the neighborhood. I've measured already and know a route that is roughly 1.1 miles. Piece of cake.

I'm not in the best shape... but then again. I haven't worked out 6 times a week since the end of football season senior year of high school. In college, I was lucky is I worked out 3 times a week. Now, after joining my coworkers in a local softball league I'm back to 3 times a week. Even after tonight's run, I still have more energy. Unfortunately, it's 10:45 p.m. and I do not need to be doing anything else except preparing for bed.

Here I am being distracted by Terminator 2. I'm surprised I got this far in my blog tonight. Well, I wish my readers well and have a great rest of your week!

3 comments:

Kristian said...

Walking to the Den from the birdcage 3x/week did not count as a workout Reed

No but seriously though, good work on the jogging and quitting the soda!

Reedo Burrito said...

Cheers!

And Bull! You know that walk to the Den was a work out whether in a Michigan blizzard or the heat of summer. That took work. Plus, let's not for get the shenanigans we pulled. Secret Ops. Forking... flower acquiring, Randy and Ted-ing. Alright?

Frogg said...

Good job on the running! I'm proud of ya! And good call on giving up potatoes!

E.