Wednesday, August 13, 2008

From Ouarzazate, Morocco

Holler, Bloggers!

That's right. I'm blogging from beautiful, sunny, and warm Ouarzazate! Kris, his old man Ron and I just finished dinner *pizza, go figure*. I'm finding this French keyboard incredibly difficult to type with.

I've been trying to keep somewhat of a journal to use to post later. Unfortunately tonight I didn't think to bring my notes with me. None-the-less, I did want those thqt red this to know that I did make it here, and that I am safe and well.

Sorry, that's it for now. Leave me some love, so I know that if I go missing, I won't go forgotten!

4 comments:

Frogg said...

nerd! you best not go missing! I will throw you!

Good to hear you are good and well. :) Have the best time!

love ya,

E.

Anonymous said...

who are you?

Frogg said...

Bar B Que Sauce!!! Chili's Baby Back Ribs!!!

lol

E.

snsparks said...

I am ready for you to come back to Texas friend! I hope you are having a blast! I can't waitt i hear all about it! :)

Take Care and Travel Safely,
Stacey