After a discussion of how filthy our roommate can be sometimes, my other roommate and I decided to do some cleaning. Usually that just involves the Roomba having a go at the downstairs arena (which if not supervised gets caught on the rug in the downstairs bathroom or the kitchen pantry). Then we got to working on his dirt bike and mountain bike...
Well that led to the debate on weather or not to take them both out for a ride. He changed the oil on the dirt bike and needed to take it for a ride. I decided to take the bike out as well. So we went. Mind you this was 9 something at night. None-the-less we took to the streets of our neighborhood. We passed families walking on the sidewalk. I joked with roommate how we look like a bike gang (of sorts). And when the neighborhood wasn't big enough for us we took one of the backroads. We rode side by side... mostly for my protection from approaching cars, but I argue that it was I who was providing protection... to mother earth... from air pollution...
Anyway... we rode for a while. He showed me an abandoned house that we could barely see in the moonless night, but agreed would be a great place to come back to and photograph. That was as far as we got before we turned around to head back home. He says we rode for 5 miles which isn't impressive to me however I think we rode less than that. Anyway, it was a god way to end the night.
1 comment:
good job in saving that ozone~
E.
Post a Comment