If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. Unless what you have to say is funny. Then, feel free to write about it in a blog.
Sunday, March 8, 2009
Spring Forward
Oh! Good Morning, Daylight Savings Time.
I didn't realize you'd be here so soon. Wow, 4:48 A.M. I wasn't prepared for that information. I'm going to go to bed, and hopefully this situation will improve.
I'm hungry! Wake up Reed! wakey wakey eggs and bakey :) well not really. more like egg whites and some multi grain toast w/ a side of some fruit and a tall (like super model tall) glass of iced skim milk. and a straw to suck it up bc you are still asleep!
1 comment:
I'm hungry! Wake up Reed! wakey wakey eggs and bakey :) well not really. more like egg whites and some multi grain toast w/ a side of some fruit and a tall (like super model tall) glass of iced skim milk. and a straw to suck it up bc you are still asleep!
Happy Spring Forward buddy!
E!
Post a Comment