Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Twitter

Ha. I gave in and got twitter.

Or as I call it, the ultimate stalker application.

Essentially, one tweets (posts) to provide a brief update of what's going on, or what is on one's mind. One might associate that with a blog. However, my blog postings tend to be a little more elaborate. But alas, I can think of very little to blog about this very second.

I have been spending more time in my backyard puttsing around. The main focus is on my vegetable garden. My sparse, very basic, two vegetable-vegetable garden. You've seen what I've harvested. I should take a picture of it, so you know I'm not bull-shitting you.

This afternoon/evening consisted of me clearing weeds from around the garden. Once I made enough progress and was bit by an ant, I decided to take out some aggression... on unsuspecting ant colonies. I was so successful. What's funny is that one could see my progress. There is a trail of holes in the ground. In my wake I left plots of unearthed clay, dirt, weeds, and pissed-off ants. I looked into my backyard from the patio and thought. One conclusion was that I was lucky I didn't own this house, and more so, lucky I didn't have a wife living in this house with me. I could picture her coming out on the patio to see my progress, look out at the destruction, and proceed to rip me a new one.

Hurray for being single!

(I'll post pictures once I take some daytime photos.)

No comments: