I'm sleeping in!
It is now 11:00am and I am finally rolling out of bed. First things first, I must deal with my obsession (j/k). I've had talks with people about this issue of mine. It's not a problem, but it's something I must deal with multiple times a day. Before you start thinking it's something gross, I'll just come out with it. I have a poking problem on Facebook. I wake up in the morning and I have 20 pokes waiting. By mid-day I sometimes have up to 30+. Some people say, we just don't poke back. However, it is completely obvious that they don't understand what a poke war is.
Oh Tangent.
So now that I am awake and ready to move about, I will get cleaned up because in less than half an hour, Homeboy Andy will be picking me up so we can grab food on the north side and hit up the Asian markets. I need to get my fix every now and then and I'm glad he called this morning with the invite.
As for the rest of my day, since it is sunny outside I might go and run Town Lake (a.k.a. Ladybird Lake) lay out by the pool and get some sun, and move some of my stuff over to the new place. In fact, I have some meat in the freezer that I might leave out to thaw so that I might cook dinner tonight. Great idea, Burrito!
I hope you all out there have a nice day!
No comments:
Post a Comment