Saturday, May 31, 2008

I love college humor

A cold winter shot of East Hall on Prospect Hill.

Working in higher education is a blast! I get to hang out with you people all the time, I help students with getting into college, and the workplace is more fun that the corporate world (I assume, just kidding). I do know that I have a very exciting and vibrant workplace. In general, I think college campuses are outstanding communities.

I am a huge proponent of individuals pursuing college degrees, and I love that I have the opportunity to help those in pursuit on higher education. Granted, I am a fanatic of my Alma Mater and my current employer, but if a high school student is determined to go to college I support them where ever they decide to go (as long as it isn't my arch nemesis college).

My coworker sent me these two YouTube links. I did further research on what college related YouTube videos were out there. I was quite satisfied with my findings. I thought I'd share these two with you because one is inspiring and the other is just down right funny (mostly because it's fictitious) Check 'em out!



Not bad!

1 comment:

Frogg said...

lol---White man college....gets me every time! lol...Umm, yes, I'd like a tour of their MSA Office please :) ssssnap.