Passed out early yesterday; way before sundown. Woke up around 2 a.m. and chatted with Kristian (probably one of 2 people who read this regularly) in Morocco over Facebook chat, as well as hydrated myself. Yesterday I had joined my coworker and her friends for a day on the Comal River in New Braunfels, TX. I had an outstanding time, and came home with an outstanding sunburn on my upper body. Oh, so hot.
I woke up later this morning around 10 a.m. Again, I hydrated and then began packing. I am moving next weekend for the last time (this year). I've moved quite a bit already to the new house, but still have plenty to move. Today I focused on the kitchen packing stemware, pots & pans, and then packed clothes that I wont need for the rest of the week. It would be Ama-zing if what I packed would load itself into "Bu", my hot and sexy Subaru Legacy (oww oww!)
After taking a late afternoon break with lunch from What-A-Burger, I watched a series of YouTube videos about hate crimes (brought on by Kris' comments about me being racist in my post about my talking to squirrels), music videos, some old commercials that today we'd categorize as sexist, and newscasters being attacked on live TV! Of course, I did this all while Facebooking.
And now, I've just completed watching the season finale of Grey's Anatomy, another guilty pleasure. I've had people tell me what a great episode it was, but I was just not prepared. All I am going to say is that when patient Jeremy said to patient Beth, "Don't you dare die... We're not finished yet... I'm not finished loving you." Well, it brought me to tears. See, I can admit that. Just like I admit Extreme Makeover Home Edition does the same thing to me. Oh, Lawd Jesus!
After the sun sets and the temperature drops down below 80 degrees, I will begin loading up the car to move this load to the new place. So I better get crackin', which means I will probably be sitting here for another hour or so...
Go figure.
p.s. WTF?
5 comments:
Snap! That Grey's was the best episode in a lonnng time and it was the best season finale yet!! And yes, I too was shedding some well held tears that I couldn't keep in anymore. Oddly enough, I was the only girl crying in the group. Whatev-- But geez, I loved the ending! All the making out! OW!! Can't wait till next season! Could it possibly be better? :) And...atta boy George in getting to retake his test! If you just want something--go get it!!
Ok, my comment just turned into a blogg--my bad! lol No, no bad, I take that back! :) My good! Balla!
E.
I agree! Grey's was AMAZING!
When Jeremy said "Don't you dare die... We're not finished yet... I'm not finished loving you." I cried too! It was a pretty good, albeit predictable finale.
I think I stopped watching Grey's like....yrs ago. xD
I think Sloan meant amines, not alkaline in the concrete.
Post a Comment