Thursday, May 8, 2008

What do you do for your best friend's birthday?

I have some outstanding best friends. What can I say? I hang with a pretty awesome crowd.

Today happens to be one of my best friend's birthday.


Jeremy is an awesome person. He has many adoring fans. For that reason, I will refrain from using his last name. Stalkers can get to be pretty crazy nowadays. However, he is so cool that I am dedicating this whole post to him. Please feel free to laugh and giggle. My feeling wont be hurt one bit. And for any of you single ladies, Jeremy is available and full of money. Hahahaha not really... or I$ he?

Jeremy at age one. He grew quick. Even proofread at 16 months.

Holding his nephew, who actually like me more than Jer.

This is a trick that I taught him!

Takes advantage of pillows.

Has a thing for Mexicans. Hahaha well... who doesn't love Jaq?

The awesome little sis!

"Loud Noises!"

This is what I imagine Jer's reaction to this posting will be.

Rather than end with a picture of Jeremy with head in hands, I thought I'd add this tasteful video I came across... totally not planned. Nope, completely random.


Although I can't celebrate with you this weekend, we'll make up for it when you are down to visit.
Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

Kristian said...

Haha that post was great, I liked the video especially. Can't wait till you're here. I just sent out another letter to your old address so hopefully it gets there before you move. Ok, peace out Home Skillet