Wednesday, May 28, 2008

One step at a time

I blog about food occasionally. Don't judge.

Anyway, I feel it worthy enough to point out that in the past 2 weeks I've officially began substituting in spinach in my Subway sandwiches, where regularly I've garnished my meal with lettuce.

So, yeah. Umm, obviously I didn't have a plan for this posting. (insert awkward turtle)

This late hour is not offering much in the way of inspiration. Work to advantage of me today, and my only worthwhile escapes were 1.) again seeing the cute administrative assistant who yesterday after complimenting my attire said "You're always very well put together" (C'MON! How is that not blatant flirting?!!?), and 2.) throwing the football around with Coworker in the parking lot for 15 minutes.

I can't hang any longer. I'm off to bed.

2 comments:

Mallory said...

ah! finally someone i don't have to explain student affairs to. where are you planning on doing your grad work? i know a great program *wink*

... oh and i use the phrase 'awkward turtle' all the time (and the hand gestures, of course.) thanks for stopping by!

Frogg said...

who was that chick you were throwing the football with...she was all kinds of cute! balla! lol

And, kudos to you for subbing spinach in you sandwich. I'm proud!

E.