The perks are that I get the Master Bedroom, private Master Bathroom, HUGE walk-in closet, balcony access, and one of the garage spots, and he's providing the place to me mostly furnished. Downsides are that two other guys moved into the house making it a total of 5 dudes, one of the roommates threatens to kill me all the time (but I do the same to him), and Gary did a crappy job of cleaning the place before he left. So, I've spent the passed two days hanging out over there, and cleaning up my soon to be new living space.
Check out a few of the pictures I took today of the place.
It's pretty exciting. The apartment I'm in is nice and all, but I'll be two exits closer to work, closer to Southpark Meadows and all that it offers, and roommates. Roommates aren't always the best to have (unless it's Troy), but it'll be good to have people to come home and hang out with. Currently if I want to hang out with people I have to go back to San Marcos or drive to downtown Austin. Sometimes, I'd rather not use gas.
Lastly, because I can, I've included a video of the new place that I spent the past two days cleaning.
Lastly, because I can, I've included a video of the new place that I spent the past two days cleaning.
Tomorrow I leave for a conference in San Antonio. I'll try to post something while I'm there. I slacked off this week, so I owe it to you. Holler.
2 comments:
Dude nice diggs! That house is amazing! You really lucked out huh? Now all you need is a lady friend to use the other sink-- or you could just fill it with jungle juice and every morning before work just take a swig with a Dixie cup
There is a whole lot of room you can dance and whatnot in! good stuff! Will you bust in to a Kevin Bacon Footloose dance solo? And if so, can I youtube it? :) I'll take that one eyed dirty pirate hooker stare as a "yes please." This is random...I have a footloose song playing in the background. The one where Kevin is angry dancing in the wharehouse. Yes, that is just something you need to know.
Post a Comment