This post is a dedication to my weekend.
Relay For Life was held Friday through Saturday. I was there to support the American Cancer Society and my AMAZING University Ambassadors. I left the Relay for a couple hours to grab dinner with coworkers, but came back around midnight and stayed until 3am. I may be 24, but I feel old at times and can't pull all nighters like I used to.
So the meal wasn't fulfilling, and we needed new plans. We called and met up with Victoria and Aaron at San Marcos River Pub and Grill. I realize as I'm writing this that my leftovers (Hickory Bacon Hamburger) are still sitting in Elisa's fridge. I was full, very full. And sleepy. I had a siesta in the car on the way to the bowling alley. Sunset Lanes is starting to be a popular place for me. As tired as I was, my second game I scored higher that I did earlier in the week against my Ambassadors. Don't ask me what the score was. I don't remember.
The night continued back to Victoria's apartment where we watched Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, and played Apples-to-Apples. I don't mean to brag, but I definitely won. Meanwhile, Victoria received a Party Foul for falling asleep at her own party.
So that pretty much wraps up my weekend. All that's left on my plate is cleaning my apartment and doing my taxes. A big shout out to Christy who is helping me do my taxes. Sure I could do it on my own, but if I did I take the chances of screwing up and having later to go to prison. And I am NOT letting that happen again.
3 comments:
I have to admit when I was watching the movie at the beginning I thought to myself, wow he's such a pussy he has to use scissors to cut the hair-- poor baby... Then you ripped that bastard of a bandage off like that time you beat up that girl in a wheel chair at the bar and you TOTALLY redeemed yourself. I'm proud to call you my friend
Jesus, Kristian. Luckily nobody reads my blog yet or else I would delete you delightfully tasteful comment.
oh I read it! Reed was whining and didn't want to rip off the band aid. I had to find a 2nd pair of regular scissors so could carefully remove it. I was egging him on to just rip it. Would have made great footage!
I think I knew that girl in the wheelchair.... And let's agree to just say no to prison time :) You will need more than a bandaid!
E.
Post a Comment