I never thought about what treasures the airport holds on Sundays. Then again, it could have been this particular Sunday that I saw what I saw. Either way, I liked it.
Sunday resulted in the end of my 3 Day-3 Night vacation in Nashville. It was a nice weekend to celebrate a good friend's bachelor party. The highlight for me would have to have been the grillin' last night. I needed to do some grillin'. It's very relaxing. Sure, the smoke from the Webber left it's scent on my clothes, but even that is a pleasant smell (for me). Good times.
Which brings me to this evening's travel. At the airports in Nashville, DFW, and Austin I had the pleasure of seeing college women athletes. In Nashville I spoke briefly with the Wildcats golf team. In the DFW airport I sat next to the Sooner soccer team. In Austin... well I don't know what sport of what college for sure, but it was still nice. This causes me to wonder. Does every Sunday at airports host traveling collegiate athletes? If so, what part-time job can I get on Sundays at the airport?
5 comments:
Maybe you can set up a "table of fun" and passer bys can meet you. Yes, I said it. :)
I do know of a Creepy Uncle position opening up. Must be able to perform 250 belly scratches per hour, give blank stares to women and children, and must wear industry attire of sweat pants and low cut graphic t-shirt of 80's hair band which exposes navel. Shoes optional, penny loafers preferred. Apply at theundesirable.com
OMG. I need to film the undesirable!
Yes you do!! Film it!
Post a Comment