Alarm Clocks: Fail
This morning I woke up to a phone call from Enterprise Rent-A-Car wondering if I still wanted my rental for today. What did this mean? Oh, that I slept through my alarm and was up 3 hours late.
My cell phone has 3 alarms set for Monday - Friday. My radio alarm is set as well.
What the hell?!
2 comments:
Oh enterprise and their amazing phone calls :) And they are so sweet about it when you know you are running late!
Hi how are you? I was looking at your blog and I like it. I would like to become blog friends are you up for it?
I have an art blog and it is here in sunny San Diego, I am creating conceptual art pieces as well as my own personal journals and funny sections. I have friends from all over the world. How about it?
If you comment on my blog I will on yours. Take care and see you soon? Jesse
Post a Comment