Something about a rent check being due... *sigh*
I received a call from my Dad this morning (more like the afternoon). As it turns out the State of California's Office from Hell has been sending correspondence to my old man about the Subaru. Ths is the third time we've sen a response notifying the DMV that my vehicle is registered with the Texas Department of Public Safety (another unpleasant office). For the final response, I must send a copy of my vehicle registration to Vehicle Registration Collections. I am... annoyed.
This weekend did afford me the opportunity to hang out with a few friends I hadn't spent time with in a while. One, mostly because I haven't called her. The other... well she lives in Florida, so there's a legitimate excuse there. It was an enjoyable evening. It always is... it's fricken' Austin, TX! (Please note, I don't wish to lead the reader to think I'm a fan of texas, just Austin!)
I will be at work in less than twelve hours, but I'll leave you with photos from the weekend...
No comments:
Post a Comment