Friday, September 26, 2008

Tough Luck

Yesterday was rough. All day knowing I had a flight to catch at 7:25 P.M. resulted in my wanting the day to be over with. I again traveled to one of my high schools on the west side of San Antonio. The drive back to the office was slow. Sure, I was going 5 over the speed limit, but I struggled with keeping my eyes open. This week has been the first where I questioned how much I "love" traveling for work.

Needless to say, by the end of the work day I was grumpy. I had to get back to Austin, return my car rental, get home, pack my bag, and convince one of my roommates to drive me to the airport. As I'm trying to leave I can't locate my camera. I decided rather than get all sorts of pissed off at the world for not finding it, that I should go without it and hope to take pictures with someone else's camera.

I arrived in Nashville late last night and one of the first things my brother asked me was if I had brought my camera. Luckily, he brought his (he had bought the same one) and suggested that I use his while we're here in Tennessee.

I'll be able to provide pictures. It's just a matter of when. Tough luck.

2 comments:

Kristian said...

What are you doing in Tennessee? I wish you weren't such an idiot and didn't always forget things. That's called 'Tough Love'. Tastes good doesn't it?

I kid because I care and I know you have the ability to laugh at yourself :)


And at me.

Frogg said...

Whoa - did you and your bro plan on having the same camera or did that just happen? Pretty sweet! I hope you are well and get some rest this travel season! No sleeping and driving! Bad Reed...bad.

E.