Sunday, September 7, 2008

You can just feel it...

We were out to lunch today at Taj Palace in north Austin near Highland Mall. We were celebrating roommate Teddy's birthday (32). I came back from getting food from the buffet and they were discussing if "she deserved to get slapped." Naturally, I inquired.

Teddy pulled out his iPhone (which I'm considering getting) and showed me this video.

So I ask you, "How can she slap?!"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did she tell him to fuck off?

Reedo Burrito said...

Oh... she most certainly did.

Frogg said...

I couldn't hear what he said that made her say that, but that was some serious slapping!!

Reedo Burrito said...

I believe she said, "Why don't you F*&% off!" He replied, "You." Then she slapped him. Then he shifted his weight put the power of Thor in his hand and slapped her so hard he gave her a new hairdo.

Kristian said...

New post already!!!

Oh yeah, get rid of the stupid security feature to post comments. I can't read those letters 1/2 the time and it's annoying.