I reached my driveway and there was plenty of sun still lighting the evening. I went inside, put a load in the laundry, talked some smack to a roommate, and decided to go for a jog. In my neighborhood there is a trail that I had yet to explore. As I stretched on the stoop, I decided I was going to tackle that trail, and I set off to find it.
I regret running through most of that trail. It was quite the site. Although only a dozen or so meters (that's right, I said "meters". How unamerican, huh?) away from the houses, it was a whole different setting altogether. I passed a family of three. Young mom and dad, a little one in a speedy tri-stroller, and a medium sized dog who was large enough to cause me to consider changing directions heading the direction I just came. However, my ego convinced me to push forward. After passing the picturesque suburban family I concluded that this was a trail I'd like to walk with a "special lady friend". I would say date, but that might be a little creepy for a date: "Hey let's go walking on this secluded trail where my neighborhood ends." Yeah, not so much. Maybe after dating someone for a while, at a point where I'd be able to introduce her as my "special lady friend"... before things get more serious.
Now, sitting on this uncomfortble stool, having had a bite to eat, and still needing a shower, I will bring this post to an end...
... right ...
... about ...
... here .
1 comment:
Keep making trails Reedo. That special lady will find you :) I know it!!
E.
Post a Comment